Jones, Dunn & Co.
Jones, Dunn & Co. of Hudson has changed its name change to Advantium. Founded in 1995, the company assists businesses in the recovery of money lost during everyday business processes. The rebranding focuses on Advantium’s shift to develop innovations in post-audit software capabilities and business processes, and in its partnership programs, both key in today’s downturned economy.
Industrial Construction of Brecksville won the Project of the Year Award from ICRI (International Concrete Repair Institute) at the ACI-ICRI fall convention in Dallas for its two-year renovation of the “Horseshoe,” The Ohio State University Football Stadium. Ohio Stadium, built in 1922, is known nationally as an historic monument and a football mecca.
Akron Glass Tinting
The company, which installs window film on commercial and residential properties, has moved its headquarters from Cuyahoga Falls to Akron. The new facility, on Moe Drive, will allow it to continue to grow by providing more vehicle, warehouse and office space.
Falls Lumber and Millwork
The Mogadore-based company has acquired Markulis Signs and Wood Works Inc. The company, now a division of Fall Lumber, is headed by Markulis Signs’ founder, Joe Markulis.
The Akron-based manufacturer of specialty tire and wheel service tools has acquired the assets of the Dowley Manufacturing Co. and Oldforge Tools. Dowley/Oldforge Tools is a manufacturer of specialty mechanic’s tools. The acquisitions will boost Ken-Tool’s manufacturing and marketing capabilities and add a well-respected product line and brand.
Allen Keith Construction Co.
The company, formerly of Uniontown, has moved to a 30,000-square-foot facility on Greenburg Road in Green. Allen Keith specializes in the restoration of residential, commercial and industrial buildings damaged by fire, water, storm or other disasters.
Ferry Industries, the world’s largest supplier of machinery to the rotational molding industry, has completed the move of two new North American subsidiaries to its expanded headquarters in Stow and opened offices in England for a new subsidiary.