Each year, a group of select judges gathers to pore over nomination forms, interview finalists and determine winners for The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award. This year’s judges include some of Cleveland’s business elite as well as several former EOY honorees.
The 2001 judges are:
* Art Holmes, CEO, Chart Industries, and former EOY winner
* Gil Van Bokkelen, president and CEO, Athersys Inc., and 2000 EOY winner
* Loyal Wilson, managing director, Primus Venture Partners
* Sandy Maltby, associate professor of business administration, Baldwin-Wallace College
* Sandra Pianalto, first vice president and COO, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
* Kevin Mcmullen, president, Omnova Solutions